" Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. Albert Camus " 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6yUY7M9yfw 
Rem -Everybody Hurts. 

Our hope is that as " everybody hurts ", in walking together we see that our family and ourselves do not have to walk alone. It's not the differences that set us apart, it brings us together as Love only has one form.... genuine. 

 We hope that you continue to walk with us through out 2019 as we face more challenges, because the needs aren't going to change. We will always have the same poverty that we have had, although
our hope is that for some they might not suffer as often. 



 Thank You!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Thank you's to donor's and collaborations!!

Ohio Guidestone helping us to help others.